A few of the weak points of this first edition, however, should be pointed out.
Surgical Anatomy of the Ocular Adnexa
There is a disparity between text and illustrations, suggesting a lack of coordination between author and artist. The drawings are variable in quality; attempts at shading reduce clarity eg, Fig 3, medial wall of orbit , while simple line drawings are fine eg, Fig 24, dissection of the skin of face. There are several errors in labeling drawings, including errors of omission.
- The Christmas Cookie Deck: 50 Delicious Holiday Confections;
- Bestselling Series;
- Surgical Anatomy of the Ocular Adnexa, David R. Jordan, Loui : Optometry and Vision Science.
- Stochastic Processes and Applications to Mathematical Finance: Proceedings of the 6th Ritsumeikan International Symposium;
- Intraocular Drug Delivery;
Prolonged description of clinically less important details, along with failure to "latch on" to each and every application of anatomy to clinical practice, detract from the book's utility. Whitney JB. Arch Ophthalmol.
All Rights Reserved. Twitter Facebook Email. This Issue. Jeremy B.
- Marx, Lenin, and the Revolutionary Experience: Studies of Communism and Radicalism in an Age of Globalization.
- Oxford Studies in Metaethics: Volume 2.
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology- Scientific Sections.
Whitney, MD. Author Affiliations New Bedford, Mass. First Page Preview View Large.
- Identity, culture, and politics in the Basque diaspora;
- An Introduction to Industrial Chemistry?
- Surgery for the Dry Eye.
- Expurgating the Classics: Editing Out in Latin and Greek;
Current concepts of ocular adnexal surgery
Subscribe to eTOC. Advanced Search. Toggle navigation. Subscribe Register Login. Jordan, Loui Your Name: optional. Your Email:.
Colleague's Email:. Separate multiple e-mails with a ;. Thought you might appreciate this item s I saw at Optometry and Vision Science.
Send a copy to your email. Some error has occurred while processing your request. Please try after some time. Freddo, Thomas F. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
ISBN 13: 9780199744268
Oxford: Oxford University Press; Jordan, Louise Mawn, Richard L. Optometry and Vision Science90 4 :ee, April Add Item s to:. An Existing Folder.